Landman Demolition Services can offer a variety of demolition services to accommodate any budget or timeframe. We utilise only the best resources, equipment, machinery and personnel for all sites and we guarantee that your land will be cleared and ready for construction within the predicted timeframe.
Landman Demolition Services has an unrestricted Demolition Licence and class B Asbestos removal licence. Without these you cannot by law demolish a residential structure or remove and dispose of Asbestos.
Detailed planning is required before demolition takes place. There are several aspects that need to be taken into consideration. For example:
- applying for the necessary demolition permits, you will need to obtain a demolition permit before you engage a licenced demolition contractor or we can help you obtain the demolition permit.
- disconnecting existing services (e.g. electricity, drainage, gas and water supply) Note: an accessible water supply will still be required for your contractors to draw water for demolition purposes.
- initial Inspection
- site safety requirements and development of tailored safety documentation
- Submitting appropriate forms through work safe such as the notification for Asbestos removal works.
- performing asbestos removal as per safe government requirements
- protecting nearby properties and structures
- salvage and demolition work
- arranging of the demolition waste as per environmental requirements
- Site levelling and track rolling
Residential Housing Strip Outs:
- Removal of asbestos
- Bathroom strip outs
- Kitchen strip outs
- laundry & wet area strip outs
- garage & shed removal
- Demolish Brick, Concrete, Timber & Steel Structures
- Site Clean Up